My husband and I went in to the Dodge dealership looking to possibly purchase a used minivan.Much to our surprise we drove home that night with a BRAND NEW van for an awesomely LOW price!
We were told we could be offered such a great deal because we had awesome credit. People bad mouth this place because they go in there with poor credit and expect the world based on what they heard on tv.. You have to have common sense when it comes to these things. Do you really think they are going to be able to sell a car to you with a poor credit score?
They can't find anyone to finance it for a low price, it's no ones fault but the person with the poor credit! Our salesman was awesome and when we would take it in for maintenance, and a minor adjustment on washer fluid hose we had no problem and were treated great!
No hassles, no problems, and the staff was VERY courteous!We plan to return in a few months for another new vehicle and have no hesitations in our decision.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Used Minivan
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "Thank you for sending Bob Gibson, a Pella representative to my residence. Per Bob, the lower windows that he inspected are separating. At my residence, there are 12 openings with..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I started seeing pictures of these lockets on my Facebook news feed in early 2013 and was intrigued. I thought the idea of a locket with charms was adorable..."
- "I found this on the internet, hoping it is easy to use. I wanted a working cheat for Cooking Fever. Then it asks for username and amount of coins and..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "I too fell victim to this company. I saw a cute dress for $30 that would be perfect for my engagement photos! i paid to have the express shipping as..."