Triplex Mitsubishi - Cherry Hill Triplex Service Department is Great!
I brought in my 2007 Mitsubishi Spyder to the Cherry Hill Triplex Mitsubshi service department for the first time as their customer and I must say I am very pleased with their service.They didn't try to sell me anything I didn't need and let me know what the cost of repairs would be before they did any work.
After they finished working on my car they even had it detailed at no extra cost. The pricing was very fair and even lower then most dealers.
So I must say that I have a new service center like I like.Thanks, Cherry Hill Mitsubishi.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- 2007 Mitsubishi Spyder
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We ordered a brand new 2014 Georgetown 378XL and took delivery from Cold Springs RV in Weare NH in late May 2013. We immediately noted undisclosed damage to the outside..."
- "I purchased a Hanma (SunL) SL150-T19, or what ever model it was on March 11, 2008. I was very excited about it and was happy to own my first motor..."
- "NEVER BUY A FOREST RIVER PRODUCT!!! We purchased a new FR Rockwood 5th wheel in July 2015 it is now April 2016 and our unit has been in the dealer warranty..."
- "Lending Club - HORRIBLE Investment Do not believe the bull *** LC posts on its site about 99.8% of investors getting a positive return. It's all a big F'n scam I..."
- "My unit caused me a lockout after stopping at a Walgreens store on my way to work. The store is in the next parking lot. I got in and out..."
- "Riding in the bay on Sat and my center pontoon and engine fell into the bay. I had 2 children and 4 adults I thought we were gonna die. I..."
- "Fedex Driver drinking on the job..."
- "Ashley furniture - never again , the worse furniture and experience ever . We got today the delivery from Ashley Winnipeg of furniture which costed 5000 dollars. My family and..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."